Contributors

Sunday night adventures at GMA

The dinner we went to tonight was just for radio stations. It was hosted by Focus on the Family. Met some incredible people at the dinner including John Fuller, staff at Focus on the Family. We recognized his voice straight away as the man that introduces Dr. Dobson himself for every show. We got him to record a sweet audio bit for Matt. We were stoked. Once you hear it, you will se why. :)


After that, we went to the night of worship lead by Michael W. Smith, Mandesa and others equally brilliant. It was a real good time. Those guys know music & leading others. Good stuff.



We skipped out early so we could go to a hip hop show. It was on the roof of a church. A REALLY cool spot for a church. In the stairs on the way up, we saw Dan from this season's BIGGEST LOSER. I would've talked to him, but I was so caught off guard. Talk about a moment in the twilight zone! Anyways, seriously, the concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!! It's going to be hard to top this one. Red Cloud, you are an amazing free style artist, THANK YOU! We saw our friend T-bone. He lost a lot of weight. Oh, also, while at the concert my phone dialed 911 and kept at it for 18 seconds. Even though billboards in Nashville warn me not to, I hung up. 911 called me back to see if I needed police. OOPS!



After enjoy that for a bit, we hit up the songwriter's showcase. There were some really cool songwriters doing songs for this concert, but honest to God, my favorite was Cindy Morgan (who I believe to be part of Point of Grace). She did this accoustic ballad that I'd heard on the radio a million times... but the way she did it gave the song such brilliance and radiance and beauty. It was the best. Mark Hall & Bart Millard hosted, Toby Mac, Leeland, Chris Tomlin, Brandon Health, Big Daddy Weave, etc showcased their pieces.



A long beautiful day. Now it's time to crash.

No comments: