Contributors

Meowing in her sleep, holding onto her favorite pasta & sleeping in a box

We've had some funny experiences with Zoe lately & I couldn't resist sharing. :)

Meowing in her sleep
Since we got our cat, Chart, in October, Zoe thinks it's really fun to pretend she's a kitty too- rain or shine. She carries on with her kitty-pretending even when we try to get her to stop, so it drives us a little bit nuts. :) The other night, we were checking in on her when we were going to bed. We covered her up good with her blanket. That's when she rolled over and MEOWED in her sleep!!!!! Our daughter is pretending she's a kitty even in her sleep!

Holding onto her favorite pasta
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and Zoe was my helper in the cart. We had gone through the pasta and baking aisles-- as well as several others. As I was making my last jaunt to grab something, I look down at Zoe who was crouched down and couldn't figure out what she was doing. "What are you doing?" She said, "I'm holding onto my favorite pasta." I saw the two bags of pasta we had picked out in the cart beside her so this didn't make sense to me: "Okay, let me see it." Sure enough, it wasn't pasta at all. It was a bag of dark chocolate chips. :) Silly girl.

Sleeping in a box
We had put Zoe to bed in her own bed last night like we usually do. But she had a great idea! When we went to check on her, we discovered that she wasn't in her bed at all. She had made a complete bed for herself in the big box on her floor that she had been playing with all day. The bed was complete: pillow and several blankets. She even slept in until 8:30a this morning-- I'm guessing the box was a little more sound proof... either that or comfy! :)

And a bonus:

Rainboots in ice cream
When my mom was here for a visit in October, we took a trip over to Baskin Robins. Zoe had one of those great ideas pop into her head: she decided she wanted her rainboots. She thoughts if she had her rainboots, she could put them on & jump in all the ice cream. Good thinking, Z!

No comments: