Contributors

Gotta go ta North Dakota!

Zoe, Sophia & I just returned from our somewhat spontaneous trip to North Dakota. We had a really nice time! Highlights include:

Swimming




Great Aunt Brenda's Farm

Hanging out with cousins


Dakota's Birthday

North Dakota Sunsets

Also, I was really excited to find this fun little tea shop in Bismarck. It's called Steep Me A Cup of Tea. I found a fabulous tea there called Blue Clouds over Dakota. They had several other ND themed teas including Dakota Sunrise & Dakota Sunset (with chocolate hues). If you're in Bismarck & love tea, check it out.

3 comments:

Karl Stavem said...

A place to get fair trade, loose leaf tea in Bismarck? I have seriously underestimated your hometown. BTW I'm noticing a severe lack of pictures of Matt on this blog. I would think the highlight of the ND trip, as great as it was, would be coming home to Matt. As a side note, I also think "steepme" would be a good name for a public sauna. Everyone could go sit in the hot tub with their hairy friends at "steepme".

Unknown said...

Karl, your comment really made me miss you guys! Stavem-caliber friends don't come around very often! And since I do most of the blogging and Matt doesn't always get in front of the camera, that would explain the lack of Matt pictures. BUT I will fix that. I will write an odd to Matt for father's day! YES I will. Also, the tea place surprised me, too, in a good way. Bismarck doesn't have much for things I love- but it was great! We are vacationing in Minneapolis in September. You guys up for hanging out?!

Unknown said...

ode*