Contributors

He's at work

Yesterday Zoe was pretending to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. We have the costume, so she slipped it on and was walking around pretending to be this princess. I asked her if she swam. "Not anymore!" "Oh, do you have a prince?" "Yes, but he's at work."

It made me smile because I thought she meant her prince would have to work just like her daddy had to. Later when I was telling Matt this story, it dawned on me what she meant . After I was done telling her daddy how Zoe's prince was at work, Zoe proudly said... "And that's you!!" It wasn't that she recognized that often "princes" have to work, but that daddy was her prince!!

Cute, right?

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's VERY VERY sweet!!!!

Rhiannon said...

Very SWEET indeed! It's awesome you wrote it down. This will mean so much to her (and all of you) in years to come.