Contributors

Zoe Prepares for Kindergarten


This is Zoe's thoughts on entering Kindergarten. She's a bit nervous, but excited. We got her teacher letter a few days ago. She'll be in the mornings AND has the same teacher as her closest friend. AWESOME!!

We're all excited to start our fall routine. I've been talking with Zoe about what she's going to do before and after school. Plus we've gotten some new clothes for her and she'll get a haircut soon.

I'm sure I'll get emotional when it gets closer. Who am I kidding? I'm already feeling that way. Can't believe she's in school!! YAY ZOE!!

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I bet it's emotional for you!!! I can't believe Katelyn will be starting in a year from now! TIME FLIES!!! So happy for Zoe's new adventures!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! My little sis Jadyn is entering Kindergarten this year, too. We'll have to swap stories. -Lauryn