Contributors

Do Something Brave

I love this idea of "Do Something Brave Month" over at the blog Magical Childhood. I don't know about you, but what slows me down and what often stops me from my full potential is fear. Fear sucks! 

Right now, I am ready for something painful. I know that sounds funny. Having had two other children, I don't fear childbirth anymore. I know that the only way to see that baby is to face the pain. So, I'm good with that. 

I don't know why I don't apply this to all of my fears. The only way to see the beauty is to face the reality, the intensity, the pain head on. 

I would love to join this blog by doing something brave. What about you? Is February your "Do Something Brave Month"? 

I have many goals, but I am so slow to get to them... mostly because of fear. One that I am so slow to do write music because I'm afraid I will fail. But why? This month, my only brave thing might be giving birth to baby girl. But I can still evaluate and calculate and see what brave things I can squeeze in. I want to challenge Matt & the girls to do brave things, too. And you... join us! 

No comments: