Contributors

Z Rock & J Scrilla drop some knowledge

Our daughters, Z Rock & J Scrilla, remind us in their latest song that sometimes, you gotta be real.  No, YOU gotta be real.  No, YOU.


SOPHIA – Dad, give us a slow beat

ZOE- Yeah.

You know, sometimes in life, you feel like Elmo in Grouchland.  All these grouches hatin on your game, but you’re just trying to get your blanket back. 

SOPHIA – I love my blanket
ZOE – ah yeah. We aint playin.  That’s real talk, son.  Me the Z, and my sister J Scrilla about to drop some knowledge on yall
SOPHIA –  you know it sister.  Kick it for the real fans.  check it out

ZOE -When I hit the beat, you know I spit deep
Haters gonna hate and creepers gonna creep
While other kids nap, I’m gonna kick a rap
I tweak the EQ to bring the boom bap (boom bap)
If hip hop is the mob, you can call me Al Capone
But in this rap game you know I’m not alone,
I just roughed it up, get police on the phone
cuz my sisters about to kill this microphone

SOPHIA – I LOVE TO RAP I LOVE TO RAP I LOVE TO RAP I LOVE TO RAP I LOVE TO RAP
ZOE- yeah.  And that’s the way it is.  We like to have fun , build forts, and play littlest pet shop, but sometimes, you gotta be real.
SOPHIA – you keep it real Zoe
ZOE – no you
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU

No comments: