Contributors

1st Day of 2nd Grade




Zoe started 2nd grade today. The girls are growing up!

We did some fun things with our pictures this year. First-- we printed a photo of Zoe starting 1st grade and she held it up to herself so we could see how much she's grown. Truly, lots of changes in one year!!

The other relates to the book The Kissing Hand. If you haven't heard of it, I highly recommend it for those with kids starting schools. (thanks Kristy for getting it for us!) We wrote "I love you" on her hands with permanent marker, then pressed it into ours. Mom & Dad both did it-- this way Zoe has a reminder all day for her first day that we love her! It was fun!

Zoe is such a relaxed kid; she thought nothing of the first day. And she was good to remind us that it was no big deal :) I love that she is calm as a cucumber and I'm also a sentimental mess. :)  I can't imagine when they are all in school!

No comments: