Contributors

A quick note from our Midwest Tour

As I'm waiting for photos to upload, I thought I would give a quick trip update. Presently, I am sitting in Cherry Republic, this amazing store with samples and everything cherry you could ever imagine. Matt is here as is my sister Jenn who is reading as write. Sophia is sleeping in her carseat. Everyone thinks she is just an angel. I agree that she very much is. My babies are perfect and chill. My brother Andrew got married yesterday. As weddings often are, they are very surreal. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL-- simple, classy, perfect. It was very fitting of Andrew & Laura. Zoe was a flower girl with her cousin Miah. They were such hams and did SO good!! Zoe is so precious, she seems to know when things are very important. I'm proud of that girl. We've been enjoying some time perusing Glen Arbor but mostly just Cherry Republic. Have I mentioned MMMMMMMMM! Tomorrow a.m. we head to Green Bay, WI to visit some family and eventually we'll end up in Rice Lake, WI... then Minneapolis, MN home of Caribou Coffee & Substance Church. We're having a pree' good time exploring and viewing a part of the country we've never seen before and trying to enjoy time with the extended family with the help of a lot of caffeine and a little bit of wine. :) More later!

No comments: