Contributors

Keeping it Fun

I need to be proactive in thinking of fun things to do in our every day. That's why I love blogs like A Magical Childhood, which is always full of fun ideas to make memories and enjoy the day to day with your kids. Below are some of the ideas I hope to accomplish in the next few months.

Do a photoshoot with each child (Zoe will be 5 next week & Sophia, 9 months)
Camp out in the living room
Start seeds indoors for garden
Start a recipe scrapbook
Sock skate on our big floor
Decorate the house with snowflakes
Have a tea party with Zoe
Help Sophia to crawl & stand
Make cards for winter birthdays
Smile as Matt makes a Valentines box with Zoe
Help Zoe make Valentines
Breathe on windows & draw on them
Send Matt & the girls off to the daddy-daughter dance

I would personally like to learn a new craft (maybe woodwork?) & take a class... we shall see.

I'm going to make this a living document, so I might be adding more as I find ideas...

No comments: