Contributors

LONG WEEK!!!

I've hardly been able to leave the house this week. Zoe had a stomach bug Monday night, so it took her a few days to recover. Now Sophia has a high fever, aches, pains & super whiney. I've had to cancel everything all week long! I've been feeling bad as well because in a normal week it's hard to get quality work in but this is nothing like a normal week. I've struggled to get any work in! I'm getting bits and pieces in the last few days, but feel bad it can't be the quality I want it to be.

We move in a week & I am very much hoping everyone is well & happy soon. We don't need the added stress for our big move week for our first home!!! It's crazy because it's such an exciting thing to be buying our first home, but the last few months have had such high amounts of small things to overcome, it's been challenging to relish in the fact that we're getting our first home. So exciting!!

I'm hitting the town tonight. Well, sort of. Since I've been indoors much of the week, Matt is going to stay home & I am going to go relax at Borders. I'm really looking forward to collecting some decorating & painting ideas for our new home!! WHOO HOO.

It's beautiful outside today. Maybe if Sophia is feeling happy enough, we can take a walk.

Superbowl Sunday is in just a few days. We are going to do the "Packer" Bowl. We're going to pack while the game is on & come together for the commercials. And of course, we're going to snack on some great food. MMM. Matt tells me Fresh & Easy has a cilantro dip that I can't wait to devour!!

I'm going to finally take a break from my work. My eyes need something different to look at. Happy "Finally Friday!"

No comments: