Contributors


hook·y –noun unjustifiable absence from school, work, etc. (usually used in the phrase play hooky)



Last week, I played hooky. I needed it. I was looking forward to my mom's visiting us next week. However, during the time she was here almost every minute was packed plus I wouldn't get the chance to see my step-dad. So I rented a car & met up with them in Vegas.



We had a nice time, but it made me laugh because only once (to see the increidble flowers at the Belagio) did we leave Caesar's Palace! I felt like Princess Jasmine is Aladdin. I need to get out of these palace walls! (Of course those hotels are huge so I probably could've spent a week in taht thing with no problem!) It was a really nice time-- we took it very easy & relaxed: ate, swam, ate, watched tv, ate & explored at bit.



Thanks to my parents for letting us crash their party! It was fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: