Contributors

Slide

A few weeks ago, I had the idea to lay a mattress on the stairs so Zoe could slide down. (I try not to be uptight & let my kids have fun. Some days this works better than others.) Well, there was no doubt that this act was indeed a hit! Many days we left the mattress on the stairs and we climbed or surfed up the slide. Are we a fun family or just nuts? That remains to be seen. Anyways...

Today...

I was a bit distracted. And before i knew it Zoe had a squirt water bottle full & she was squirting it down her "slide." Of course I had to take action as this was not good. But oh how these moments are so sweet! She was so upset. I can't believe she didn't think that was actually a good idea, but I do think her idea over rode any awareness of right and wrong. So today, she got her slide taken away. Maybe we'll bring it back out tomorrow, maybe we won't. We'll definitely have to buy that sweet (and sometimes naughty) girl a slip n slide for the summer.

No comments: