Contributors

Hello... Goodbye.


Was reading one of my regular blogs today & got inspired. YES, we said goodbye to our friends who are moving tomorrow across the world to Portugal. However I had to shake off the sadness, because it made me remember how with goodbyes always come hellos.

This summer ushers in so many hellos!
  • For example, Zoe might be saying goodbye to preschool, but we welcome Erika for the summer to hang with the girls and also Zoe starts a new chapter in her life with Kindergarten.  
  • Matt may be saying goodbye to his 20's, but he gets to welcome in a new decade, a new book in a his life-series. I'm excited to write it with him... and I'm excited to celebrate his first 30 years with him!!
  • We also need to say goodbye to cooler temps and hello to the heat. The few trips, water play tools & air conditioning this summer will make the heat doable. Hello North Dakota, Pismo Beach, spray parks and slip n slides!
  • I am, at least temporarily, saying goodbye to my coffee house events, Mile 124, to focus on other things. They may be back, they may be not... but goodbye for now. Hello to creative energy in places determined and not determined!

And yes, we might be saying goodbye to those friends, but surely it is just see you later.

No comments: