Contributors

This Used to be my Playground



One morning, Zoe & I took a trip to my old elementary school. She is starting Kindergarten in the fall, so I wanted to show her where I went to Kindergarten.


She didn't want to play by herself so for the first time in a long time I climbed in tunnels, went down slides, walked across death-defying bridges, it was good. We picnicked at the top of the playset.



We spent some time looking at the clouds. I saw a mouse, she saw an aligator. What do you see?


When I saw certain pieces of playground equippment, I literally had flashbacks to my elementary school days. One of the things I vividly remembered was that bar in the picture above. I remember us girls would put one knee over and the other leg straight and twirl around and around. I remember envying the girls would could do it so well. SO random!!

It was such a sweet time to take Zoe to my old playground & I think she liked it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember doing those twirls. I also remember doing 'a frames' where you stood on top legs spread holding onto another bar then grabbed the bar you were standing on and fell backwards.