Contributors

Thankful

Just made myself a peppermint tea. So I should make it through this blog-- even on my mommy energy. Okay, maybe not, but I'll do my best, hehe.


Matt's sister, Erika ('Rika) has been staying with us. It's been about a month so far... and I've been so enjoying having her here!

She may be our part-time paid nanny, but she is a full-time auntie to the girls & friend to Matt & I. She is so fun to hang around. I love having lots of similar interests as her so I never run out of projects we intend to work on or things we have to talk about.

I continue to grow in my valuing the relationships of family- both those I've acquired by birth and by marriage. They are naturally invested in your life, and you're stuck with them for the long run, so might as well embrace the beautiful relationships family members bring.

Anyways, it's great to have family in town! We have her for sure until the end of the summer and then maybe longer, maybe not.

Blessings!

No comments: