Contributors

Zoe's letter to Santa

Our sweet Zoe seems to be so naturally giving. For Christmas this year, everything she was asking Santa for are things for others. She is asking for kitties so that Chart has other kitties to be with. She also is asking for a doll house to then give to her dear friend Sarah. I don't think she asked for one thing just for her!! Sweetheart. We took her to meet Santa and she was so sweet with him (she did want to show Santa her dance moves, that was humorous). She has heard some songs about Santa and is really concerned about being nice. We are not trying to promote the idea of Santa, but she is convinced so I'm not wanting to heartily pop her bubble either. It is cute to see her tender heart translate the season.

Dear Santa,

I'll want some kittens for Christmas. I really do! But I don't want Chart to be mad. But guess WHAT Santa. I want like FIFTY kittens or 12 even or whatever number you want! And when I see that sack I'll know there will be kittens in there-- if it's moving. And also, guess WHAT! I'm also giving YOU a present. And it's for some kids to bring home and it's carebears that are ornaments and it's for my friend Sarah.

Zoe

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's very sweet!!!