Contributors

Names we COULD go with... but should we?



We promise not to hold out forever on the baby's gender. :)

Since this will likely be our last addition to our family, we have been having a little more intentional fun with this pregnancy. I'm all about celebrating everyday; Since the days of pregnancy are here for their last season, I'm all about celebrating this season right here and right now.

Matt & I spent some time thinking of creative names we could (but won't) go with-- regardless of the baby's gender, whether  boy or girl, just to have a little fun.
  • Anni Moe
  • Bailey Tyranus
  • Blake Coco
  • Cameron Evan
  • Drew Artica
  • Harley Dooku
  • Jean Grey
  • Jordan Lightning
  • Katana Gluten
  • Kelly Joe
  • Kris Plotwist
  • Mathmatica Dystopia
  • Morgan Crix
  • Parker Anklesaurus
  • Pat Adi
  • Skyler Tracy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! You guys are too funny!

I like Jean Grey, but since you're having a boy, I recommend changing the spelling to "Gene" so people don't get confused. ;)

Lauryn

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's a great name! Can't go wrong with x-men.

And we haven't yet revealed the baby's gender. No one said we're having a boy! More will be revealed...

Anonymous said...

Boy was my guess, but it turns out that I'm wrong. I guess you can go with Jean after all. :)