Contributors

I've been tagged...

Why is it so hard to resist these when you're tagged. hehe. The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.

So here goes....

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 16, going on 17. the summer of 1998 I was working at camp onomia. Had a huge crush on a camp counselor I didn't have the guts to talk to, grew up & into myself a lot that summer, loved every minute of being on my own. That is when I learned how to be a leader... that's when it started.

2. What are 5 things on your To-Do list today?
It's 8:22p.m. So honestly, I am thinking there's some stuff I should organize, but don't care much about. I'm going to make some tea & enjoy hanging out with my treasure of an hubby.

3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
Take 5, Ice Cream Sandwiches

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would honestly budget a level above our needs, give a ton away, fly home a lot, visit substance church, everyday buy a coffee treat and sit at the coffee shop & dream about solutions, then pouring service & love into my family... hopefully into the world

5. What are 3 of your bad habits?
I waste time on the computer- mostly I get lost in things that don't matter & wish I cared more about cleaning my house

6. What are 5 places you have lived?
Onomia, MN; Moorhead, MN; Bismarck, ND; All over the TWIN CITIES, MN; Bakersfield, California

7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
Mom/ Self-funded daydreamer, Research Assistant, Vendor Admin, Biller, Minister

8. What is currently playing on your IPOD?
Currently? Well it's not on right now, but we have 877 songs. Let's be fair. The last thing I played was APM: The Story Podcast entitled "Interracial Marriage." It comes highly recommended from the Pelisheks.

9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
Reading now- The Ragamuffin Gospel
Also reading now- Agape Love
29 Things Before 30
Sheet Music
Creative Correction

10. Who do you want to tag?
Matt P
Erika P
Kristy H
Brent C

No comments: